The Wake Forest football team has now played 3 games in the 2017 season and all 3 have been dominant performances by the Demon Deacons. The Deacs beat Utah State 46-10 on Saturday afternoon, and have now outscored opponents 131-27 on the year.
Rob and Riley are back for yet another edition of Roll The Quadcast. Main topics in this week’s episode include:
- How “good” is this Wake Forest team?
- Our thoughts on how the secondary has performed this season
- Arkeem Byrd’s role moving forward
- Procedural penalties
- Wake Forest vs. App State betting line (for recreational purposes only)
- Thoughts on App State’s game against Texas State
- Whether Wake would be ranked if they won comfortably over App State
- Thought on our more up-tempo offense this season
- Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting Targets
Thanks as always for listening, and feel to comment if you would like us your question in next week’s episode. We hope to see some of you in Boone supporting our Deacs!