We at Blogger So Dear want to wish Tim Duncan a happy 41st Birthday. The Wake Forest and San Antonio Spurs legend is one of the greatest to ever play the game of basketball.
He is currently enjoying retirement by taking care of a newborn child (which is a ton of fun I have heard).
In honor of his birthday, we have come up with a list of things that the noted video game, car, and movie nerd probably asked for (hey, who says millionaires can’t have wish lists):
- Diapers for his new baby (a necessity)
- World of Warcraft Gift Cards and Skins for multiplayer usage
- Protractors, Rulers, and Advanced Calculus Books for correctly measuring bank shot angles.
- Depressants in case he gets way too excited while he drinks his fourth glass of Mio with dinner.
- Advance screening tickets to every single Marvel movie that will come out in the next 10 years.
- A limited Golden Edition of a Dungeon and Dragons character sheet
- A meet-and-greet with Jim Harbaugh so he can figure out where to get the latest khakis at discount prices.
What else do you think Duncan asked for on his birthday (keep it PG)???