The ACC Media Days are underway in Pinehurst. What do the ACC head football coaches have to say about their teams? You can follow the action live.
Coach Clawson is set to speak to the media from 10:45 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. eastern. If you are unable to catch the press conference live, then you will be able to slide the video player to review any press conferences that you missed. Additionally, later on we will have a transcription of the press conference.
Some topics I anticipate Clawson being asked:
- His thoughts on Wake Forest being picked last by the media.
- Potential quarterback battle and John Wolford's progression from his freshman season to his sophomore season.
- Improvement on the offensive line
- How Wake Forest will adjust after losing cornerbacks Kevin Johnson and Bud Noel.
- Development of younger players on his roster.
Are there any other questions you would like Clawson to address? What do you all believe are the biggest question marks headed into the season? Practice starts on August 3rd, and as the season gets closer Blogger So Dear will have increased football coverage.