The conference tournaments have finished and the NCAA Tournament brackets have been released. Below are screen shots of the bracket, a printable bracket, and some quick thoughts on the bracket.
- Kentucky has an easy road and deservedly so. The bottom half of that bracket is very intriguing, but obviously the Wildcats can only play one of those eight.
- Virginia had a good draw in that they get to play in Charlotte in the same bracket as Villanova. Unfortunately, Michigan State could be a brutal second game for the Wahoos in the event that each advances.
- Northern Iowa and Louisville could be an excellent Round of 32 game. Louisville has a very reasonable path to the Final Four.
- Duke seems to have a fairly clear path to the the Elite Eight. I like Iowa State to beat Gonzaga in the Sweet 16.
- lol UCLA
- If North Carolina and Arkansas meet in the Round of 32, that promises to be an excellent up-tempo matchup.
- Final Four: Kentucky, Arizona, Iowa State, and Louisville