For those snowed in, preparing for the impending snow doom, or just Wake fans who love to drink (redundant), here’s your game for tonight. I don’t want anyone to die, so I will just make the game for beer drinkers. Adjust your quantities at your leisure/tolerance. (Only drink if you are of legal age and will not be driving later.)
Take a sip if
- Announcer mentions the packline defense.
- Announcer uses the phrase "team defense."
- Announcer mentions pace or tempo.
- Dinos hits a 3.
- Devin screams.
- Crab picks up a foul 25 feet from the basket.
Take a gulp if
- Announcer mentions Duke.
- Announcer mentions Jeff Bzdelik.
- Announcer mentions Randolph Childress’s ACC tournament performance.
- Codi hits a 3.
- Wake falls behind double digits.
Finish your beer if
- Announcer mentions Dave Clawson.
- Announcer mentions Lady Gaga’s performance at the Oscars.
- It starts really snowing hard.
- Wake goes up double digits.
- Neither team breaks 20 in the first half.
Shotgun a beer if
- Announcer mentions any of the following former Wake basketball stars: Richard Joyce, Rafael Vidaurreta, AW Hamilton, Mike Drum, Dshmal Schoetz.
- Announcer mentions Dez Bryant.
- Announcer mentions Syria.
- Andre Washington hits a 3.
- We win.