Welcome to this week's edition of the BlogPoll, a SBNation joint. Although the top ten is more or less the same we've still got some movers and shakers. Let's take a look, shall we?
- West Virginia, Arkansas and Florida State are the big chutes from that children's game this week. Man, Noles fans sure saw their hopes and dreams dashed against Howard's Rock on Saturday. In two weeks they went from a possible National Title contender in a dogfight against #1 to almost out of the Top 25. Good thing they have a week off and their next five games are Wake Forest, Duke, BC, NC State and Maryland...
- And speaking of Clemson, what a two weeks for the Tigers, huh? Very impressive wins with great play from Tajh Boyd and the running game. They have a showdown in Blacksburg this Saturday against the Hokies in VT's first real test of the season. This will go a long way to proving whether Virginia Tech is for real or the beneficiaries of a favorable schedule. As of today, the Hokies are favored by seven, but I wouldn't be stunned to see that line go down to 3 or 4.5 as we inch closer to game-time.
- BSD has LSU at the top because quite frankly, no team has looked better. Plus Les Miles is a boss.
- Maybe it is ACC bias, but Georgia Tech is where they're ranked due to the sheer opinion that I'm just not sure if anybody can stop them offensively. You study that schedule: NC State, Maryland, Virginia, Duke and Miami left (along with a home a game against Clemson), and it's starting to look like that showdown in Atlanta against the Hokies on Nov. 10 could decide the Coastal.
- Oh hai Arizona State, whaddup? Welcome to the party.