Classy fans, Clemson (since they beat us in football I will show their "elite" fans)
After two weeks in ACC Pick'em all of us are either 33-4 (Jake, Bart, Rob, KenPom), or 32-5 (Zach, Martin and Riley). As the teams get into the conference we will spread out a bit, but as of right now there are only 2-3 games a week that are tough picks. Let's take a look at the swing games last week
- Zach took a flier on Miami @ Memphis last Monday night, and came up short as Miami fell right at the last minute. That dropped him down a game to everybody else.
- We all missed Georgia Tech @ Kennesaw State, which frankly, is not a big surprise to anybody.
- I took an upset with VT over Kansas State because I felt that KSU was a tad overrated, but the Hokies let me down big time in the second half.
- Once again, we all got a loss when BC failed to beat Yale in the Conte Forum. Third year in a row that BC has lost to an Ivy League school. Made me think twice before throwing BC down for an automatic W against Holy Cross this week.
- Then Miami let us down too when they failed to defeat Rutgers yesterday.
An additional note: I am not including extra tournament games (State games, Wake vs. VCU, etc.), because of the extra time pressures that would put on all of us to get our picks in. So while we might not pick every single game, we will get all of the conference games, and originally schedule games. That is why we are missing a few right now. Week 3 predictions will be added later today as the picks come in.
Click through for an excel sheet of wins/losses, and records for everybody.