Here it is guys. Things to look at for this week:
- Auburn moves above Boise State. This isn't a big deal to me, because if Auburn and Oregon both win out they will play in the BCS Championship game. I think Auburn and Boise State are very evenly matched teams and would play a great game. If Auburn or Oregon slips up, TCU or Boise will move up there. We will decide between those two if/when the time comes.
- TCU and Utah play this week, so there will be one less undefeated team. I have been high on TCU and low on Utah this year. I'm eager to see if I will get proved wrong by Utah, or if TCU will make me look good with their defense.
- Not a lot of change in the top 10 other than what I was just talking about. Nebraska jumps over tOSU and Oklahoma for their win over Missouri.
- Michigan State was a strong point of contention last week when I slotted them at #14, the lowest (by 4 spots) of any BlogPoll in the ranking system. I feel a bit vindicated, and didn't do much with Michigan State. They dropped 3 spots due to wins by teams immediately behind them.
- Other than that, the poll looks a lot like last week, which means we are doing a pretty good job of slotting teams where they ought to be at this point. I only dropped FSU 5 spots because I believe that they are a pretty good team, but also that N.C. State is pretty good.
- As always, leave your thoughts and I will get back to you on them, and also edit to reflect how y'all feel. I don't think I have any glaring omissions, but I start the poll with a blank slate, so some misses are bound to happen. Enjoy!