At this point in the year, it's too earlier to pick and choose the best players and the best teams in the nation. But you know what we can decide on? The best player names. And with players like Just-in'love Smith and Tiny Gallon, how can we not?!
The first category please...
5. Idris Ibn Idris - G, UC Riverside
4. Freddy Obame Obame - C, MD-Eastern Shore (and #0)
3. Rob Robinson - F, Robert Morris (naturally)
2. Bak Bak - F, California
Winner: Ivory White - F, Alabama St. (what did you expect?)
MOST LIKELY TO BECOME A FUTURISTIC CRIME-FIGHTING ROBOT
Winner: Robo Kreps - G, Illinois-Chicago
MOST UNNESCESARRY DOUBLE LETTER
5. Dazzmond Thornton - F, James Madison
4. Ty Proffitt - G, Morehead St.
3. Drake U'u - G, Cal Poly
2. Blaise Ffrench - G, St. Peter's
Winner: Maxx Nakwaasah - G, Centenary
MOST LIKELY TO BE MANUT BOL IN DISGUISE
Winner: Madut Bol - F, Southern
UGLIEST SOUNDING LAST NAME WITH A NORMAL FIRST NAME
5. Mike Vantrimpont - C, Long Beach St.
4. Trey McCorkle - F, IPFW
3. Lonnie Funderburke - F, Tennessee St.
2. Brett Marfurt - G, Colgate
Winner: Josh Snodgrass - G, American
MOST LIKELY TO BE ANSWERED WITH "NOT UNTIL AFTER THE DIVORCE"
Winner: Will Egolf - F/C, Bradley
Come back soon for Part 2!