Well, the weekend is almost here and to reward all your hard work we've moved and extended the NFL Draft. We at BSD know the importance of treating yo self! So fill your Blogger So Dear koozie with some cold ones and see if you can keep up with the 2014 NFL Draft Drinking Game. Please play at your own risk!
Catch Phrase Sip
- "NFL throws"
- "Character issues"
- "Franchise Quarterback"
- "High Motor"
- "Russell Wilson type"
Player Specific Double-Sip When...
- Sammy Watkins and speed are used in the same sentence, double if Adderall is mentioned.
- Jadeveon Clowney's hit on Vincent Smith is shown.
- Every pick until Teddy Bridgewater is drafted.
- A.J. McCarron 's mom is shown.
- Johnny Manziel's Manning QB Camp incident is mentioned.
- Camp is compared to Wes Welker.
- Blake Bortles' girlfriend (Lindsey Duke) is shown.
- Michael Sam's "coming out" is mentioned.
- Recruiting rank or Stars are mentioned for Darqueze Dennard or Khalil Mack.
Bottoms Up When...
- Chris Berman creates a ridiculous nickname.
- Mel Kiper Jr. cuts off Todd McShay mid-sentence.
- A 40+ year old man has his face painted.
- Drake is shown with Johnny Manziel, and wearing the gear of whatever team lands Johnny Football.
- Jon Gruden refers to a player as a "Gruden Grinder".
- Tom Brady being drafted in the 6th round is mentioned.
- Through the duration of a Roger Goodell-Draftee hug.
- The Cleveland Browns botch a pick.
...don't forget to drink plenty of fluids because we will be going all weekend!