The updated Wake Forest vs. Army depth chart was released this morning with a couple of surprises (although ones that make sense).
- Whit Barnes is starting at LG with Gabe Irby backing him up. No idea what happened to Devin Bolling over there but he is listed as the backup right guard to Frank Souza.
- Hasan Hazime is the back-up NG this week instead of starting at DE opposite Kris Redding. DE Zach Thompson is back for the Deacs
- OLB Joey Ehrmann takes the starting spot over Zach Allen. This is likely an "experience" move, as Ehrmann has fared well in the past against option teams.
- Other than that everything is seemingly the status quo. WR Terence Davis isn't listed in the two-deep, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is out.
- In other news, WR Matt James is apparently out for the year with a broken collarbone sustained against Florida State last Saturday, according to this tweet by Michael Camapanaro on Wednesday
Soo now that Matt James is out for the year.. Who's gonna be my roommate??!! I guess @sriii_3 will do! Hahaa— Michael Campanaro (@MikeCamp_3) September 20, 2012